WITH THE SUPPORT OF ERASMUS+ SPORT PROGRAMME
Our consortium includes all levels of education, sport teams and sport associations.
- The Catholic University of Valencia, Spain, Faculty of Physical Activity and Sports Sciences (FCCAFD) that has 4 different Research Groups in different topics (Health and Sport Performance, Physical Education, Outdoor and Sustainable development) with more than 40 researchers involved.
- CUS Padova, the Sport Association of the University of Padova, Italy, a very experienced institution in promoting sport activities as essential cultural and educational mean for students, trainers and university staff to develop transversal and integrated skills and has been supporting the practice and the diffusion of physical education as part of amateur sports. In the development of its activities, the Association benefits of the sponsorship of several University Departments and work within the following networks: CUSI (Italian University Sports Centre); FISU (International University Sports Federation) and EUSA (European University Sports Association).
- Meandros Ltd., an organization from Athens, Greece that has a long tradition in developing educational materials for students of all ages, publishing scientific books and digital materials, designing E-platforms and organizing sports events.
- Associação de Futebol de Bragança (Bragança Football Association) from Portugal, a sports association, actively involved in three sports, that has experience in providing sport activities and a staff member experienced in UEFA’s doping controls.
- Stowarzyszenie Dzieci i Młodzieży KAROL (Association of Children and Youth – „KAROL”) from Poland. The association is an Extraordinary Member of the West Pomeranian Association for the Promotion of Sport and Physical Activity. KAROL is a Polish, non-governmental and non-profit organization, organizing sport and recreation classes for children and teenagers of primary and secondary schools, as well as summer and winter holiday camps for disfavoured groups.
- Zajednica Sportskih Udruga Grada Rijeke “Riječki Sportski Savez, from Croatia that is allying all sporting clubs within the City of Rijeka and is the promoter of the Programme of public sports programme co-funding in the City of Rijeka, which is presented through the City administration department for sports and technical culture to the government of the City of Rijeka and to the City Council of Rijeka for adoption.
COORDINATOR: Scoala Gimnaziala Rediu, the Coordinator from Romania, is providing compulsory education for many years and is located at four installations. The institution works with our target groups and has experience in providing educational material for all levels of education and experience in the personality traits of adolescents athletes.
SCOALA GIMNAZIALA REDIU
SOS. VALEA REDIULUI NR. 342,
REDIU 707405, ROMANIA
DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF DORGIS APPLICATION: TOOL LTD.- GREECE